The Happy Soaper offers group fundraisers. Bars will be priced at $1.50/oz. Your organization will earn $0.50/oz. of soap sold, with bars averaging 4-6 oz. each.
|Bar Size||Cost per oz.||Bar Price||Fundraiser Earnings|
- Pre-order product. Depending on the size of your fundraiser, this should be done 8-16 weeks in advance (or more). 20% of the order total will be invoiced at this time.
- Once order is ready, the packaged products and order forms need to be picked up or can be shipped (shipping cost will be invoiced to your organization).
- Sell product, accepting payment by check (made payable to your organization) or cash.
- At fundraiser completion date, the remaining balance due (47% of order total) will be invoiced.
- Your organization keeps your 33% earnings.
How much to Order:
- Set Fundraiser Earning Goal.
For example, $2,500.
- Divide Goal by $0.50/oz. (the portion you keep), to find the total ounces of product needed.
$2,500/$0.50 = 5,000 oz. of product needed
- Multiply total # of ounces by $1.50/oz. (selling price), to find total order dollar amount.
5,000 oz. x $1.50/oz. = $7,500 worth of soap product to order
- To figure 20% deposit cost, multiply total order amount by 20%.
$7,500 x .2 = $1,500 initial order invoice